Every business needs a communications solution that does exactly what is required, whatever the size and scale of the operation. We will work with you and our accredited partners to bring the right business phone system to you. There are a number of packages from which to choose.
We know that your objectives need to be fulfilled, but are also aware of budget considerations. We’ll discuss your communications requirements and provide the solution you want at a price you can manage.
We don’t want to make your business phone system unnecessarily complex. It’s important to us that you reap the benefits of a system that improves your communications and the way in which you collaborate internally and externally with employees and clients. Keeping the costs down for you is also important to us. There’s no point in paying for something you don’t need.
Some key benefits
You choose what you consider your business really needs to improve effectiveness and efficiency and we will supply it. Benefits to think about include:
- Phone call recording: very helpful when training employees.
- Voicemail: can be individual, shared or unified; messages can be sent to your email and accessible by mobile devices leaving you in constant contact with your business.
- Call management software: allows tracking of how many calls are made, talk time and how many transfers are made from each phone.
- Holding music: relax your customers as they hold, or promote some of your products.
- Auto-Attendant: a voice menu system that allows callers to be transferred to an extension without going through a telephone operator or receptionist.
There are a number of other benefits we will be happy to explore with you.
We can also help with flexible purchasing options, where a monthly leasing choice is available so you don’t have to lay out capital on your new business phone system.